Manage Google Contacts on iPhone!
Manage your Google Contacts on your iPhone with ease! Cloud Contacts makes it simple to keep your contacts organized and up-to-date. Quickly and easily sync your contacts across all your devices and ensure that your contacts are always current.
Cloud Contacts allows you to call your contacts directly from your iPhone! No need to search through your contacts list – just dial their number with a few taps. You can also easily save new contacts to your phone, so you can quickly connect with people in the future.
Continual Improvement Features
- This independent address book App for iOS has a convenient UI, similar to Apple's Contacts.
- The App supports multiple accounts. You can sync an unlimited number of Google accounts.
- Migrating contacts content to your iOS devices is easy. No need to worry about transferring data manually - the process is automated and hassle-free.
- The service does not collect any personal information. All data is stored only on your device and the service provider (e.g. Google).
- It was developed based on the Google native API, providing more compatibility.
- Call your contacts directly from your iPhone! No need to search through your contacts list – just dial their number with a few taps. You can also easily save new contacts to your phone, so you can quickly connect with people in the future.
- Groups of synchronous data don't need to worry about address book classification confusion.
- You can edit your contact information locally and synchronize it to iOS Contacts using Migration Assistant.
- On the "Summary" page, you can send emails and make phone calls.
- Address book data on the service providers is read-only by default. Deleting the account and group does not affect the original content.
Quickly Search through popular contacts provider
Get Cloud Contacts on your iPhone quickly and easily! Find, manage, and update contacts in one place to get organized today. With Google Contacts as the default address book provider for all of Google software and devices (Gmail, Phones, etc.), your iPhone can now run Google Contacts. Visit https://contacts.google.com/ to get started.